Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Acts as a full participant and provides substantive contributions to JPGs and OPG/OPTs developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, and in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts
● Fully participates and provides substantive contributions to cyberspace operations planning activities coordination through the IJSTO to include Evaluation Request and Response Messages, SAP procedures, and the RAPCO
● Serves as a technical expert of all planning methodologies and applications in all phases of military operations, providing analytical expertise and expert knowledge of operational design, Joint Operation Planning, and APEX
● Conducts joint operation planning in support of combat and contingency operations without supervision
● Provides technical expertise and participates in all phases and steps of the JOPP and APEX activities
● Provides significant contribution to the development of cyberspace operations plans, contingency plans, CONOPs, and orders
● Minimum five years of experience as a Joint Operation Planner and a complete working knowledge of the JOPP, JOPES, and APEX planning formats and guidance
● Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
● Minimum specialized education in military joint operation planning through the Joint Professional Military Education Phase II (JPME II) from a CJCS accredited joint education program listed in CJCSI 1800.01E. The JIOPC, or other similar military operation planning courses, may be substituted for JPME II.
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Four years of planning experience may be substituted with completion of an advanced Service planner school (School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS), School of Advanced Air and Space Studies (SAASS), Joint Advanced Warfighting School (JAWS), etc.).