Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
|● Utilizes automated capabilities to assess risk to DODIN assets
● Assists in identifying and prioritizing requirements for capability development efforts
● Analyzes proposed capabilities, recommends COAs, and develops solutions to address areas of concern for shortfalls
● Develops, maintains, and automates metrics to assess USCYBERCOM operational Measure of Effective and Performance (MOE/MOP)
● Develops concept papers, technical white papers, and related documentation detailing cyber security practices for implementation throughout DOD
● Conducts research that focuses on rapidly emerging cyber threats and cyber adversary TTPs and drafts countermeasure assessments based on threats
● Collaborates with internal and external partners to facilitate cyber SA and information sharing
● Assesses the development of cyberspace capabilities to validate USCYBERCOM requirements
● Minimum six years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or a related functional area
● Minimum of High School Diploma
● Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification, CSSP Incident Responder, or CSSP Infrastructure Support
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
To apply for this job please visit cypher-llc.com.